1. Flea Market Blog spot – https://napamarket.wordpress.com/
2. Alice’s Consignment’s – http://junkateer.wordpress.com/
3. Napa Register Online –
Video Ad – Plays 10,ooo on the Napa Register online
Calendar of Events –
Napa Register Print –
–Ad – Will run in the Garage Sale section(a couple of days prior) in the Napa Register,
St. Helena Star & Weekly Calistogan
4. SF Gate Events – http://www.zvents.com/napa-ca/events/show/119241465-downtown-napa-antique-vintage-flea-market
5. Collective Mind BLOG on SF GATE – Antique, Vintage Flea Market –
6. Facebook – Event through Napa Flea(Sarah/Alice) – sign up as a friend, tell a friend!
Flea Market has it’s own Facebook page – http://www.facebook.com/Downtown.Napa.Flea.Market?ref=profile
7. Napa Chamber of Commerce – more info to be added this week – links:
8. Today’s Vintage – http://www.todaysvintage.com/events/
9. Vendor & Customer Blog’s –
10. your blog? let me know where you have posted info…. the more the merrier!
11. Flyers – have been posted around town in Napa, handbills are handed out from our shop, Postcards are sent out to Antique & Vintage shops around the North/East Bays & Marin, spread the word….
May-October Market Booth sizes and cost
1. Full size(about 2 parking lot spaces) – 250′ – $125
2. Half Size(about 1 parking lot size) – 125′ – $75
Thanks for looking…. let us know if you have any questions! Sarah & Alice
(best contact is email – email@example.com )